12/10/11

finals

I want to take this moment to say good luck to all my friends facing finals this week (see all those fff's? shoutout to Awkward Starfish!).

I know your pain. I pray that you stay somewhat sane, that you get at least 2 hours of sleep every night, that you are able to find a table at the library and that you don't have the dreaded Friday evening final.
Tumblr_lvrjnn2f1q1qzxptho1_1280_large

Tumblr_l7ksunwewu1qbva80o1_400_large

I apologize in advance, but you know it's coming: I am so glad to be done! =D

1 comment:

  1. That's a funky feisty fiery frontin' can't-remember-anymore-words-we-used shout out!

    And I think an engineering version of that comic is just the "After finals are over" pane followed by the "During Finals," followed by another "After finals are over."

    ReplyDelete