12/5/11

snail mail

I just got a card in the mail! Unfortunately my sister felt the need to throw it at me. See the abuse I put up with? Envelope = pointy edges = don't throw them at people! Whatevs.

Anyway, this letter rocked because:

1. It was from a very special someone (not that kind of special, but still very special).
2. It had limited edition Save Vanishing Species stamps on it! Whooo help save animals when you send mail via USPS!
3. There were stickers on the envelope.
3. It was actually a card that said LOL on it! Just for me =]
4. It reminded me that I get to see this person in less than a month at Ignite 2011!
5. I mean, who doesn't love getting mail? Like, good stuff?
6. It was entertaining (says Amanda) to watch me open the fairly confusing envelope setup. 


YAY oversized smile right now =D

2 comments:

  1. Bridgette Shively12/5/11, 6:48 PM

    whoever sent that letter is the best. (hint: it was me)

    SEE YOU SOOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Spiekhout12/9/11, 6:18 PM

    I did not throw it at you, I threw it to you. And it's not my fault that you weren't paying attention.

    ReplyDelete