1/10/12

Facebook

Have you ever thought about how deceptive Facebook can be? Maybe deceptive isn't the right word. I should re-phrase that question. How about: have you ever thought about how silly it is to judge someone's life based on Facebook?

Some people's lives seem so wonderful on their profile. Flawless, even. I often have to keep myself in check when it comes to that. When you stalk keep up with people on Facebook you have to remember you are just getting a glimpse of what's going on in their lives.

I guess you also have to be careful it doesn't go the other way, where you look down on people because of what you see on their Facebook. Again, you are only seeing a fraction of their life.

Uhhh reality check, thank you.

378065_341725465844282_100000204945726_1636437_783443801_n_large

Anyone else catch themselves thinking someone is perfect from looking at their Facebook? I'm not the only creeper, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment