1/24/12

once upon a time

Tumblr_lvcmwqunek1qaevcvo1_500_large
[squeal!]
Confession: I watch a TV show.

Okay well, not completely. But pretty much.

For whatever reason, I've never been a big "I gotta watch this specific TV show every week" person. I honestly have tried to commit to watching a TV show because it sounded cool, but I just haven't been able to do it.

A bit ago a friend of mine told me I might enjoy this new show "Once Upon A Time" so I watched the first four episodes on hulu. I liked it and figured I would stick with it and watch it on hulu every week whenever I had time. After that I didn't watch it for six weeks. Then I remembered I liked it and stayed up really late watching all six episodes I missed (bad life decision). Now I wish I had more to catch up on so I could keep watching it.

That's it. I got it out there. Sigh of relief.

My growing love for Once Upon A Time may have something to do with the love story between Snow and Charming. It is ridiculous how easy it is to sucker me into a love story.

Anybody else watch Once Upon A Time? Or maybe you also have TV commitment issues?

Tumblr_lvdy7iqien1qdg1yho1_500_large

2 comments:

  1. Suzie. Seriously, I watch that show every week (without shame). And I DVR it just in case something terrible happens and I miss it. Also, so I can rewatch my favorite parts. LOOOOOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think it was possible, but I love you even more. =]

      Delete