2/16/12

cooking

Tonight I made baked southwestern egg rolls and a vegetable soup for dinner. Lots of food = lots of leftovers. Oh, and I found the recipes on Pinterest.

11832_1122501197347_1671624008_243780_1917696_n_large
[pink kitchen? yes.]
My family really liked the southwestern egg rolls, although we decided next time we need to wet the wraps more and increase the spinach and green chiles. We also took note of a few things for the next time we make the vegetable soup.

I think every time I cook or bake I mess something up. Anyone feel me on that one? Sometimes it's a significant mistake, other times it's not a big deal. I guess it makes for an interesting (and sometimes stressful) cooking experience? I also tend to make a mess. Fortunately I like a clean kitchen so it doesn't stay that way very long.

Have any good recipe suggestions for dinner next week? I have yet to pick one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment