2/18/12

oh, pioneer

I'm still not sure I fully understand tumblr. I might if I had one, and I've considered getting one just to figure it out. Although I haven't actually gotten one yet, I still like to look at other people's tumblrs. There are so many wonderful images.

This one is probably my favorite to keep up with. It makes me want to go camping or hiking or exploring. Huge plus: the guy who runs this has pretty great taste in music, and has introduced me to a lot of stuff that I love.













I wonder what the next one’s like. (Taken with instagram)

2 comments:

  1. Oh pioneer is one of my favorite tumblrs. Check out Think North, it's fairly similar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay that's awesome that you already know of Oh, Pioneer! Thanks for the recommendation, it's good.

      Delete