3/7/12

spring playlist

If you are a person who does not like clutter, you might have a heart attack upon seeing my iTunes. I have 45 playlists in my library right now, and I delete/add other playlists frequently. There's something about many of these playlists that makes it nearly impossible for me to delete them.

One of my favorites is a playlist titled "SPRING!" that I created my freshman year of college. That winter was not nice, and I seriously disliked walking everywhere when the weather was frequently below zero. This is obviously the playlist I made when Spring finally showed up. It reminds me of blossoming trees on my walk to class, the breeze blowing through our dorm room windows, and the sun shining down on me while I walk in step with the music playing through my earbuds.

6817498149_ba49d93be7_z_large

I love revisiting this playlist every time warm weather returns or even on cold days when I want to think happy thoughts of a different season. Every year I add more songs to it. Here are some of my favorites from this playlist:
  1. His Girl Friday - The Academy Is...
  2. I Wanna - The All-American Rejects
  3. New Morning - Alpha Rev
  4. One in the Same - Cady Groves
  5. Sunday - Caleb and Sol
  6. Broke Down Hearted Wonderland - Edwin McCain
  7. Time on Your Side - Emily Jane White
  8. Free to be Me - Francesca Battistelli
  9. Life Is Wonderful - Jason Mraz
  10. Walk on the Ocean - John Mayer
  11. What I Go To School For - Jonas Brothers
  12. One of Those Days - Joy Williams
  13. Closer to Love - Mat Kearney
  14. Can't Change My Mind - Matthew Mayfield
  15. When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
  16. Something Beautiful - Needtobreathe
  17. All Fall Down - One Republic
  18. Many The Miles - Sara Bareilles
  19. May (Acoustic) - Show Me The Skyline
  20. Maddie Kthx - STAY
  21. Shady Esperanto And The Young Hearts - Stephen Kellogg & The Sixers
  22. Fearless - Taylor Swift
  23. Beautiful Rescue - This Providence
  24. Madly - Tristan Prettyman
  25. Say Ok - Vanessa Hudgens
  26. Bring On The Comets - VHS Or BETA
So that's a chunk of my playlist. I'm sure you noticed most of them are from a few years ago (or more). For whatever reason they never get old to me. Do you have similar habits with playlists? Any good ones you wanna share?

No comments:

Post a Comment