6/10/12

Time away

For the next three days I'm taking a spiritual retreat and spending time with two girls that I became super close with in a matter of days last November. We're from different parts of the Midwest and haven't all been in the same place since we met. My family has a cottage in Indiana which is where we'll be chillin.
Tumblr_lzcn5xcrp21qh0byao1_500_large
[this is what no phone service looks like]

I've been looking forward to this time since before we planned it and I'm really hoping it will be refreshing and encouraging. If you think of it, pray that our time would be blessed? Thanks =]

Oh, and there's no such thing as internet where we are going. Phone signal can also be hard to come by, so all communication delays will be blamed on such conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment