9/25/12

week of i-life videos, part one

As you may know, I am a recent U of I grad in the process of getting back to campus to work with a student-focused ministry, Illini Life Christian Fellowship. A few weeks ago I went down to Chambana (Champaign-Urbana) to visit and be refreshed. I'd say based on those goals, the visit was a success. God knew exactly what I needed and used the time to work in my heart.

While I was on campus I attended I-Life's Fall Preview. Fall Preview is where we show new students who we are and what we're about. You'll learn we are a campus ministry committed to reaching out to students. You'll also learn we like rootbeer floats. And you'll learn how we "do church," if you will. This year, our staff team created videos to explain this.

Since I'm going away this weekend to attend the Fall Retreat with I-Life, I thought it would be fun to share one of these videos with you each day until I leave. Maybe you'll get just as excited as I am for a weekend with the one and only I-Life.

Today we start off with a video that introduces Connect Groups, where a lot of students first get connected in I-Life. Enjoy!


Oh yeah, and if you're too impatient to find out more, check out our website or Facebook page. Check back in tomorrow for Part Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment