Well, since it's the last day of January, I should definitely get this list out. Here it is! Suzie's much awaited, highly sought after annual Top Ten List. These are the albums that I listened to over and over (and over and over) in 2014. They are listed chronologically in the sense that number one was my go-to album at the beginning of the year and number ten was my go-to album towards the end of the year.
Suzie's Top 10 Albums of 2014
1. Post Tropical - James Vincent McMorrow
2. Native Dreamer Kin - Joseph
3. Always EP - Panama
4. Multiply - Ed Sheeran
5. Strange Desire - Bleachers
6. My Everything - Ariana Grande
7. Romantic Works featuring Ren Ford - Keaton Henson
8. Angus & Julia Stone - Angus & Julia Stone
9. 1989 - Taylor Swift
10. Hozier - Hozier
11. In the Lonely Hour - Sam Smith
In case you noticed, yes, I did cheat. This is actually a list of 11 instead of 10 =] Anyone else have a "top ten" list they want to share?